Institution > News >
Pursuant to Law No. 9920, dated 19/05/2008 “On tax procedures in the Republic of Albania”, as amended, Instruction No. 24, dated 02/09/2008, as amended, “On tax procedures in the Republic of Albania”, Law No. 7961, dated 12/07/1995 “Labour Code of the Republic of Albania”, as amended, Regulation “On defining the procedures for recruitment, appointment, evaluation and undertaking disciplinary measures for the employees of the tax investigation structures”, approved by Order of the General Director of Taxes, No. 65, dated 04/10/2017, the General Directorate of Taxes would like to inform you on the opening of the procedure for competition to be admitted in the tax investigation structures, in the Tax Investigation Directorate, Northern and Central Region, and Task Force for the following group of positions:
General and special criteria:
To be admitted at the tax investigation structures, a candidate shall fulfil the following general conditions:
a) be an Albanian citizen;
b) be of full legal capacity to act;
c) be fluent in Albanian, written and spoken;
ç) be in good health conditions that allow him/her to perform the respective task;
d) not be sentenced with a court injunction for commission of a crime or commission of an intentional criminal offence;
dh) not have any disciplinary measures of dismissal, that is active until the moment of application;
e) be in compliance with the special requirements related to the education level, experience and other special requirements as per the respective position.
The candidates shall fulfil the following special requirements:
- Implementation Inspector category IV-a- must have as a minimum a Bachelor Diploma in Economic or Law, or Computer Sciences and have not less than 1 year of work experience in the profession.
- Implementation Inspector category IV-b- must have as a minimum a Bachelor Diploma in Economic or Law, or Computer Sciences
- Investigation Inspector category IV-a- must have a Professional Master Diploma in Economic or Law, or Computer Sciences, and a Bachelor Diploma in the same area and have not less than 1 year of work experience in the profession.
-Investigation Inspector at the Analysis Sector, category IV-a- must have a Professional Master Diploma in Economic or Law Sciences and have not less than 1 year of work experience in the profession.
Documentation, manner and deadline for submission
The applying candidates shall submit the following documents:
All the above-mentioned documents shall be submitted electronically at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The documents shall be scanned, as well as accompanied with a list of documents and a request for application which clearly defines the position/sector/region (Regional Directorate).
The deadline for submission of documents shall be 08/06/2018 at 00:00. Every applicant that does not submit all the required documents within the defined deadline shall automatically lose the right to proceed with following competition phases.
Results of the preliminary verification phase
The list of candidates that fulfil the special requirements, as well as the date, place and exact time when the written test will be held, will be published on the GDT official website after 13/06/2018.
The area of know-how where the test and interview will be based upon
The candidates will be tested related to the following:
- Knowledge on the Law No.9920, dated 19/05/2008 “On tax procedures in the Republic of Albania”, as amended;
- Knowledge on the Law No. 7895, dated 27/01/1995 “Criminal Code of the Republic of Albania”, as amended;
- Knowledge on the Code of Administrative Procedures in the Republic of Albania;
- Knowledge on the Law No. 8457, dated 11/02/1999 “On the state secret classified information” as amended;
- Knowledge on the Law No. 92/2014 “On Value Added Tax”;
- Knowledge on the Law No. 8438, dated 28/12/1998 “On income tax”, as amended;
- Knowledge on the Law No. 9136, dated 11/09/2003 “On the collection of mandatory social security contributions and health care in the Republic of Albania”, as amended;
- Knowledge on the Decision of the Council of Ministers No. 400, dated 22/04/2009 “On the tasks and functions of the Tax Investigation Directorate”;
Manner of evaluation of the candidates
The candidates will be evaluated related to the following:
a - written test (up to 70 points)
b - structured oral interview (up to 30 points)
Selection and communication with the applicants
The candidates qualified to proceed with the second phase of competition, the structured oral interview, shall be notified on the date and time of the latter only via the official website of the General Directorate of Taxes.
Upon selection, only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.