Institution > Fighting informality >
This sub-page is created for YOU to denounce acts of corruption or unethical behavior of the Tax Administration employees as well as cases of tax evasion or tax law violations by other taxpayers, registered or not.
Also, you can submit questions or concerns about the Tax Administration, requests for clarification, or every other issue you have. Also, you can report cases of ascertaining violations by sending them via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us improve the procedures of problem solving and overcome obstacles between you and the Tax Administration.
To submit your concerns and denounce these phenomena, please:
- Make a free call from a landline or mobile phone number: 0800 14 14 during office hours (8:00 to 16:30 from Monday to Thursday, and Friday 8.00-14). One of the employees of the General Directorate of Taxes will be at your service.
- During official holidays and overtime work (starting at 16:30 to 08:00 from Monday to Thursday and after 14.00 on Friday) you can leave a message on this phone number, posing your concerns or denunciation.
- Send an e-mail to this address: email@example.com
- Download the form "About Abusive Acts", by clicking here.
You can send the filled in form:
- By mail to the address: Sector of Information, the General Directorate of Taxes, St. "Bue Gjin Shpata" (behind the stadium "Selman Stërmasi"), 1001, Tirana.
- By submitting the form manually at the Sector of Information, the General Directorate of Taxes, St. "Bue Gjin Shpata" (behind the stadium "Selman Stërmasi"), 1001, Tirana