Institution > News >
Pursuant to Law No. 9920, dated 19/05/2008 “On tax procedures in the Republic of Albania”, as amended, Instruction No. 24, dated 02/09/2008, as amended, “On tax procedures in the Republic of Albania”, Law No. 7961, dated 12/07/1995 “Labour Code of the Republic of Albania”, as amended, Regulation “On defining the procedures for recruitment, appointment, evaluation and undertaking disciplinary measures for the employees of the tax investigation structures”, approved by Order of the General Director of Taxes, No. 65, dated 04/10/2017, the General Directorate of Taxes would like to inform you on the opening of the procedure for competition to be admitted in the tax investigation structures, in the Tax Investigation Directorate, Northern and Central Region, and Task Force for the following group of positions:
General and special criteria:
To be admitted at the tax investigation structures, a candidate shall fulfil the following general conditions:
a) be an Albanian citizen;
b) be of full legal capacity to act;
c) be fluent in Albanian, written and spoken;
ç) be in good health conditions that allow him/her to perform the respective task;
d) not be sentenced with a court injunction for commission of a crime or commission of an intentional criminal offence;
dh) not have any disciplinary measures of dismissal, that is active until the moment of application;
e) be in compliance with the special requirements related to the education level, experience and other special requirements as per the respective position.
The candidates shall fulfil the following special requirements:
- Implementation Inspector at the Tax Investigation Directorate at the GDT, Implementation Sector (Task Force) category III-b- must have a Scientific Master Diploma in Economic or Law Sciences and a Bachelor Diploma in the same area, and have not less than 2 years of work experience in the profession.
- Implementation Inspector category IV-a- must have as a minimum a Bachelor Diploma in Economic and Law Sciences, and have not less than 1 year of work experience in the profession.
- Implementation Inspector category IV-b- must have as a minimum a Bachelor Diploma in Economic and Law Sciences.
- Investigation Inspector category IV-a- must have a Professional Master Diploma in Economic or Law Sciences and a Bachelor Diploma in the same area, and have not less than 1 year of work experience in the profession.
- Record-keeping Inspector category IV-a- must have a Professional Master Diploma in Social Sciences and have not less than 1 year of work experience in the profession.
Documentation, manner and deadline for submission
The applying candidates shall submit the following documents:
a - CV
b- a copy of the diploma (including Bachelor), for those diplomas acquired outside the Republic of Albania, a recognition by the Ministry of Education, Sports and Youth is required;
c- a copy of the employment record book (all pages that certify work experience);
d- a copy of the identification card (ID);
e- a certificate of fit for work;
f- self-declaration of the criminal records;
g- any other document that certifies trainings, qualifications, additional educational attainments, positive evaluations or any other element mentioned in your CV;
All the documents mentioned above shall be submitted at the General Directorate of Taxes, accompanied with a list of documents and a request for application.
The deadline for submission of documents shall be 17/10/2017.
The results on the preliminary verification phase
The list of the candidates that fulfil the special conditions will be published on 22/10/2017, on the official website of GDT, as well as the date, place and exact time where the written test will be held.
The area of know-how where the test and interview will be based upon
The candidates will be tested related to the following:
- Knowledge on the Law No.9920, dated 19/05/2008 “On tax procedures in the Republic of Albania”, as amended;
- Knowledge on the Law No. 7895, dated 27/01/1995 “Criminal Code of the Republic of Albania”, as amended;
- Knowledge on the Code of Administrative Procedures in the Republic of Albania;
- Knowledge on the Law No. 8457, dated 11/02/1999 “On the state secret classified information” as amended;
- Knowledge on the Decision of the Council of Ministers No. 400, dated 22/04/2009 “On the tasks and functions of the Tax Investigation Directorate”.
Manner of evaluation of the candidates
The candidates will be evaluated related to the following:
a – written test, up to 70 points;
b – structured oral interview, up to 30 points;
Only those candidates that have obtained at least 49 points in the written test shall be entitled to enter the structured oral interview, regarding the place and time of which, they will be notified via the official website of the GDT.
The date of publication of the competition results and manner of communication.
Upon conclusion of the evaluation of the candidates, the GDT will publish the list of winning candidates in the official website of the institution.